My order hasn't arrived...
- What to do if your order hasn't reached you:
- At Aspire Style we send our items via First Class Royal Mail, or Special Delivery if the item value is in excess of £100. Deliveries from the UK should arrive within 1-3 working days, however this is just an estimation. If you order has not arrived within 3 days, Royal Mail offer the following advice.
- Less than 4-5 working days after your order was processed:
- Please keep waiting for your order to arrive as it is most likely still in transit and may have been held up by an incomplete address, missing postcode or circumstances out of our control such as adverse weather conditions or strike action.
- 5-10 working days after your order was processed:
- Your mail is now officially delayed and our advice is to check with neighbours that could have taken in the parcel on your behalf. If you order needs to be signed for the postman will take your item back to your local delivery office. The postman should leave you a card to inform you of this. Similarly if the parcel is too big to fit through your letter box they will have taken it to your local delivery office. You will need to arrange redelivery or collect it.
- 15 working days after your order was processed:
- Once 15 working days have passed since despatch, Royal Mail class your item as lost. We are then able to send out a replacement or to give you a full refund. Please send us an email complete with your order reference number and confirming that you have never received the item. We will then take up this issue with the Royal Mail for compensation and your letter will be used as evidence. We cannot refund or replace items that the Royal Mail has lost until 15 working days have passed.
Please ensure your delivery address is correct when placing an order. We advise you choose a delivery address where someone is guaranteed to be in to sign for your order, such as your work address. We cannot take responsibility for undelivered items caused by incorrect address details.