Join us for an opportunity to manage a store in the vibrant and exciting city of Oxford and have real input into our independent business
As Oxford Store manager you would become a key team member in a small business that will involve not only managing your store but also manage merchandising the store, get to influence buying decisions and also be able to contribute your ideas to the strategy of the business as a whole.
Some of your key responsibilities would be:
- Motivating your team to deliver the outstanding customer service that customers expect from Aspire Style.
- Manage your team to effectively work towards daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Keeping our store standards very high. Hands-on visual merchandising to make the most of bestsellers and wow our customers.
- Ensure the smooth running of our store.
- Reporting insights into customer buying patterns and get a real input into store buying strategies and business goals.
- To lead by example by being a hardworking, confident and enthusiastic person who is customer-focused and passionate about fashion.
High levels of professionalism, organisational skills and a willingness to work hard are required; experience in a retail or sales environment at assistant manager or supervisor level would also be expected.
The role would be 40 hours a week including alternate Saturdays.
If you would like to apply for this role, please download and complete the application form above and send this with your CV by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Aspire Style Ltd
21 High Street
Please note that we are fortunate to receive many applications, and are therefore only able to contact you if you are selected for an interview.